This website is under revamp
logo
  
    
 
ithead

PROJECTS > INFOPARK - AMBALAPUZHA
KochiKochi-Phase IICherthalaThrissurGoverning Council
Download Brochure - INFOPARK Ambalapuzha
        
Who Am I...
I am Looking For...
 
 
Master Plan features
Infopark Ambalapuzha is located in 100 acres of land in Gandhi Smrithivanam in Purakkad Village, Ambalapuzha Taluk of Alappuzha District.  A Master plan has been prepared taking into consideration the special features of this location.  The Park is located close to the National Highway 47 and Thiruvananthapuram Shoranur canal.  The entire land was submerged in water, having a depth of around 1 meter.  The master plan proposes formation of islands, interconnected by bridges across water ways.  Therefore, this park will be first water theme IT Park in the country.  One of the islands having an extent of 33 acres has been notified as a Special Economic Zone.  Around 70% of the park will be developed as land and the remaining 30% will be water bodies and canals.  When the Park is fully developed, Alappuzha town which is known as 'Venice of the East' will have a twin in Ambalapuzha.
  • This Park is having facility for Conventional center, Training centers, hotels, residential areas, educational institutions etc
  • Marina will be developed at the south end of the park site. Water way through TS canal to reach park will be developed
  • Good access road ( 4 lane road ) will be developed from NH 47 to park site.

Present Status
  • Land development works for 8 acres of land has been completed as on date.
  • Work for the extension of 11 KV line from Thakazhi to site started and is nearing completion.
  • KWA agreed to give 1 MLD water from their scheme for Alappuzha Municipality and adjoining Panchayat.
  • The work for construction of 300 Cum per day capacity RO Plant is under progress. 
  • Wind Resource Assessment studies for establishing Wind Turbine has commenced by CWET